It's Springtime which also means spring cleaning. Our Starlight Bath Bubbles are a great way to pamper yourself. But did you know they have alot of other great uses? Check out there other great uses of our bubble bath to help you with your cleaning and leaving everything smelling great.
Great For Laundry:
- Better than "Woolite" for hand washing delicates.
- Heavily soiled laundry? Pre-soak in bubble bath for a few minutes. It can even remove ring around the collar and get the grease out of work clothes.
- Splatter grease (butter too) on a good blouse? Put straight bubble bath on the spot, let sit a few minutes and wash. No spots!
- Upholstery stains come out by rubbing with a damp cloth dipped in full strength bubble bath. Do not wet the sponge with water. Water may leave a stain, the bubble bath won't.
Great For Around The House:
- Zillions of bubbles that leave NO bath tub ring.
- Wash windows. Wash dishes. Wash walls and ceilings. Wash appliances.
- Clean bathroom fixtures and mirrors.
- Cleans chandeliers and light fixtures.
- Wash Venetian blinds. Wash paneling - no rinsing, no streaks.
- Leaves no streaks on TV Screens
- Wash no wax floors – it will cut through many shoe marks.
- Use to shampoo carpets (whole room or a spot).
- Use bubbles and sponge to shampoo furniture or vehicle interiors.
- Wash your plant leaves, they will shine. Then pour into soil as a fertilizer.
- Give pets a bath.
- Clean your jewelry - even costume jewelry.
- Cleans combs and hair brushes (leaves no film)
- Clean your eye glasses.
- Fill your pump "hand cleaner" in the bathroom and kitchen.
~For soft hands add a touch of bath oil.
~For antibacterial add a drop or two of lavender essential oil
- Hair Shampoo
- Does a beautiful job on washing cars, mobile homes, RVs, and boats.
- Add to children’s wading pool for great bubbly fun (and it cleans the pool)