Gather all your little party animals together and have a "stuff-n-fluff" Dog & Cat Party. We have a wonderful selection of adorable animals to choose from. There is no sewing involved, everyone will have so much fun with just their "bear" paws! Our animal kits are a great party gift idea, party craft activity, and party favors, all in one. Everyone wins!
And for some more fun ideas, check out these yummy party mix recipes.
1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
1/2 cup butter
1 (15 ounce) box Cheerios toasted oat cereal
1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together with butter over low heat, stirring until blended. Pour over Cheerios and mix until evenly coated.
- Pour powdered sugar into large paper grocery bag. Pour in the coated cheerios. Close bag tightly and shake well.
3 cups crispy corn puff cereal
1 1/2 cups thin pretzel sticks, broken in half
2 (6-ounce) packages (3 1/2 cups) original fish-shaped snack crackers
1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Margarine
1 (11.5-ounce) package (1 1/2 cups) milk chocolate chips (We recommend NESTLÈ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels)
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Combine cereal, pretzels and snack crackers in 4-quart bowl; set aside.
- Place margarine and chips in medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds; stir. Continue microwaving, stirring every 30 seconds, until mixture is smooth, if needed. Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Immediately pour chocolate mixture over cereal in bowl; stir until well coated. Spread onto waxed paper; cool until chocolate is firm (about 30 minutes). Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Divide cereal evenly among three (1-gallon) resealable plastic food bags. Spoon 1/2 cup powdered sugar into each bag; close bag. Shake bag until mixture is well coated. Store in sealed bags or airtight containers.
Check it out and have some animal fun! www.cuddlycrew.com